Sunday, November 20, 2011
Chicken Buffalo Dip
Today my group and I were working on our podcast project. We decided to create our topic on Buffalo Chicken Dip. One of my group members got the recipe and images. The rest of us created a script for our project. The objective of this project is to teach the audience about something, so in our case, teach them to make buffalo chicken dip. In our podcast, we mentioned all the ingredients, how to make it, and other types of substitutes that can be used. We spent the rest of the class time on this... Our group was able to make a script that lasted close to four minutes in podcasting. Oh, I forgot to mention that the professor wanted a four to five minutes for the podcast. But we were close... I think that overall it was pretty fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment